Insulating Garage Doors

I am replacing my knackered up and over door with side hinged steel doors. As I use my garage mostly as a workshop, I would like to insulate the new doors. Advice welcome on what to use and how to fix it. Celotex or similar?

Ken.

Reply to
Ken G.

Celotex or even polystyrene sheet should be fine. Consider also fitting brush strip round the edges to get a draught seal. Insulation is almost a waste of time if there is moving air taking heat out of the garage.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Use something non-permeable, or it'll saturate.

NT

Reply to
NT

Thanks for the reply. Any particular adhesive for fixing celotex?

Reply to
Ken G.