indesit washing machine problem

Model is Indesit W123.

I wonder if I should just put up with this until I just can't stand it any more, or if others have been here before and there is an easy fix.

When setting the program on the rotary dial, it continues along nicely, but sometimes (seems to be getting more frequent) seems to stop between clicks on the rotary dial - usually towards the end of the complete wash cycle.

Not too bad, if you're there and can manually move it on a click (whereupon it seems to restart), but a real pain if you go out, expecting to find the washing done upon return.

TIA

Reply to
indesit

Check the pump for blockages