Ikea chair spares

We have an Ikea Tobias chair - a few years old - where the plastic seat has cracked.
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/chairs-stools-benches/chairs/tobias-chair-transparent-chrome-plated-art-80349671/
Apparently, this fault is quite common. I don't want to glue the seat together, mainly because it will look awful. Is it possible to get a replacement seat, do you think?
On Thursday, 13 September 2018 20:54:44 UTC+1, GB wrote:

Ikea can tell you, but I'd think it unlikely.
NT
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 20:54:37 +0100, GB wrote:

chair-transparent-chrome-plated-art-80349671/

Replacements/spares are usually free.
Depends how far you are from Ikea.
If you go to the spares department and take a ticket to join the queue they will probably sort you out.
Cheers
Dave R