Need black leather cleaner for an Ikea chair (for fancy leather 200 chair), but Ikea don't deliver!

Hi. I am crashing at a friend's place. I said I'd keep everything nice and clean. I don't want to let him down
I am using his 'Verksam' black leather chair. The Ikea site says you need to use a specific type of leather cleaner - called:
' ABSORB leathercare set. '
The problem is Ikea is a bit far away for me. So, erm, what else can I use in its place? I would love to be able to just order something online
Regards Spencer
From London, England.
Ah. The old 'its for an IKEA chair' ploy huh :-)

I'd guess they are just promoting their own brand, prolly nothing special about it. Have a look at http://www.theleathercare.co.uk/home.html?g&gclid=CKv8q4HGi5cCFUsa3godsiqqDA
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

And Lakeland do leather products incl cleaner . http://www.lakeland.co.uk/leather-care-kit,-complete-/F/product/4505
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 15:14:11 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

Thanks to everyone. You've saved me a trip to Ikea.
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:25:15 +0000, Andy Dingley wrote (in article

Oh, it doesn't even look dirty. I have only been wiping it with a damp cloth. It's still pretty new though.
I'll lookout for lanolin stuff. Thanks for the tip