Help adding keyboard tray to Ikea Poang chair.

I recently bought this Poang chair from Ikea, and I just love it(pic below).

I did is I've put it in my office, and set the resolution on my monitor to 800x600, and I could browse and work like this on the internet for hours, just love it, its super comfortable. Feel like I've wasted 500$ on my other office chair. Right now I keep the keyboard on my lap, but what I'de really like is to mount a little keyboard tray, on the side of the chair and swing it in from one side. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, my main problem is finding a mechanism to attach the keyboard tray to, that will firmly attach to the chair, and also swings to the side, it be nice if it can lower the keyboard also. Thanks for reading.

Reply to
Roman