I would to solve problem

More info i need to :). lisgero. I would to solve problem...
--
lismic

On 12/01/2019 12:25, lismic wrote:

And will to go over and watch forever the troubled waters across the vacant valley of doom. Lolz
Hmm i found this website to resolve my life problems
--
lismic

It's more than a website, my freind. It's a portal to a different world, a world that existed before the Web; a world that arguably existed beforre the Internet itself.
Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Darned pests those valleys of doom, best avoided. Brian
--
----- --