V-Pro dimmer.

Bought one of these modules from TLC to change an existing one in a grid system from tungsten to LED. Not cheap, but the ability to program it for the minimum level easily, rather clever.

Also got me wondering. For a push on off dimmer, wonder how many spindle sizes (for the knob) they've used over the years? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I give up. How many spindle sizes have they used for you Dave?

Reply to
Richard