1 gang push switch dimmer for LEDs

Quick question - any recommended dimmer for a 3 LED light bar (3 * 7W GU10)?

Push switch, 1 gang, white is fine.

If I'm going to fit it I need to source it tomorrow so the usual suspects such as Screwix are likely sources.

I think I've ordered all my recent dimmers from TLC but time presses.

TIA

Dave R

Reply to
David

I didn't have any joy with an MK "LED specific" dimmer, it flickered horridly, as did the replacement, have ended-up using three of these so far, no problems ...

Andy Burns

I have one bought from TLC (so not the cheapest) said to be for LED. And that too flickers with three GU10 LEDs. More so on full. LEDs also from TLC and said to be dimmable.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ended up buying one from Screwfix and that seems to work so far.

"94816 x 1 Varilight Trailing Edge Push Dimmer 1G 1/2W 300W/VA £16.89".

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Thinking back, I may have just changed the dimmer module. The original (tungsten only) was a Knightsbridge polished chrome, and I don't think that range includes LED versions. The module is marked BG and suitable for LEDs. Since I needed some bits from TLC the other day I got a V-Pro module, and that is now flicker free.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)