Hozelock conundrum

That is how the rest of the world does it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I also need a female-to-female connector!! On my hoselock reel at the top is a dummy male connector. I'm not sure why it is there, but I want to keep my spare spray nozzle gun on it, which also has a male connector.

A simple female-to-female connector would hold the nozzle in place, so that I don't lose it while the other one is in use.

I agree that you could simply use two single female connectors plus a short length of hose, but then the gun would just hang loose (if you see what I mean). Why isn't the simpler thing produced?

Reply to
ajhobden

Please rephrase the above to not include references to gender. Have you no respect for the LBGTQJKLRFCZASNPOIUVC things out there? Things have moved on since 2016.

Reply to
Richard

A quick google search (double female hose connector) brings up a number by other manufacturers and most are interchangeable.

How about

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Many thanks Steve. I was really wondering why Hozelock don't produce one, especially if we have to buy one from New Zealand instead!!

Reply to
ajhobden

I have several hozelock male to male and female to female connectors

But they (female) were bought some years back.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Are they a screw thread fitting? I am looking for the female connectors that simply push onto either end of, for example, a double male fitting: 2291.

Reply to
ajhobden

Has this really been going on since 2016? You could have 3D printed one by now. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff