How to white-out a window whilst decorating?

ve done already or where you have missed a bit. Whitening the windows gives you a very diffuse light in the room and that is a big help - that's why w hitening is a great idea. Knothing to do with privacy!

Whitewash is the stuff. If you put it on the outside, rain will slowly remo ve it. But I suspect the OP has got the job done by now. Or never will.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Windolene works well. I wouldn't know where to get whitewash

Reply to
stuart noble

Garden centre, the stuff for shading greenhouses. Resistant to rain and easy to wash off.

Reply to
PeterC

Which was the answer given back in 2011 when the question was asked. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Too many pints since then to unforget that long ago - it was just the obvious way.

Reply to
PeterC