How to liven up a trip to B&Q

To be fair us Yorkshire folk have been doing that at Aldi and least a week before you lot thought of it:-)

ARW

And I thought good Yorkshire air didn't need to be freshened!

Two more casualties of environmentalism. The old propellants didn't explode.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yeahbut, you probably couldn't get a buzz on from sniffing the old ones.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Now I know why when I went there the other afternoon a large section of the car park was cordoned off with upturned trolleys and police evidence tape.

Reply to
alan_m

The customers at Asda said the same thing after one of my stag does.

Reply to
ARW

It would never have happened in Waitrose. Their customers buy organic hand-shaved reed diffusers.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Think I would prefer the smell of petrol to most air fresheners. What is it about modern women that they can't live without some disgusting concoction polluting the atmosphere. While we all get the odd unpleasant stink in normal living good housekeeping and domestic and personal hygiene will prevent life from being unpleasant. occasionally circumstances beyond ones control like living next to a sewage works or France* may justify the use of something but use something decent not something that smells like old paint and thinners.

  • Those in the North may not be aware just how strong the leak of Mercaptan in France was in much of Southern England. I'm where Hampshire borders both Dorset and Wiltshire and it was stong enough here for a near neighbour to go and check his Calor tank.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Nowt wrong with thinners, it's a good clean smell.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Drivel. The propellent depends on what's being propelled. It has to be compatible. Butane has long been used for paint for example

Reply to
harry

So why do smokers use an air freshener before lighting up? After stubbing it out, I could understand...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel