B&Q Air Con

Did any one of you buy this unit? Or can give me information about how good it is?

live in London in a 1 bed basement flat. The bed-room window is very small and the living room window is big but if I open the window it can get very noise. I did not spent a summer in the flat so I don't know what to expect but it look's like there is no sufficient ventilation.

I don't want to buy an air con that will not work.

Can't install a permanent one

Cheers.

Reply to
Golan