Cleaning Stainless Steel Hood

Hi

Can anyone shed some light on the best way yo keep a Stainless Steel Hood clean and also which cleaning products are best.

Thanks

Reply to
yshaikh01

My wife swears by 'Rescue' (brand) Stainless-Steel Cream! [I find a microfibre cloth and 'soft' water sufficient. ]

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

Any light oil will work well on brushed stainless, like WD40, 3in1 or Johnson's baby oil. Rub on with a cloth, then wipe with a dry cloth.

Reply to
Grunff

Apparently they use tomato ketchup in the trade

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I use white spirit.

Reply to
rrh

THnaks for all the replies

what about this

yshaikh01

Johnsons Bay Oil. Works a treat.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

So do I.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Baby Babeee.!!!

Reply to
Stuart B

I do not see why such name calling is necessary.;-)

Reply to
PJ

For all you know I might enjoy it ................

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Copper scourer is good for ss. Vinegar for limescale - dont use those

2 together.

NT

Reply to
meow2222