Horstmann Zone Valves

Has anyone had any problems with these? I installed a couple last October, one failed with duff motor in early Feb. Horstmann sent a replacement head within the week (full marks for customer service)

But now the second has failed with a duff microswitch (not switching off).

Anyone else had problems?

Chris

(my old switchmaster midi lasted 15 years before giving up)

Reply to
Skokiaan

I think you have been unlucky. I have fitted dozens of these over the last few years and not had any call backs. My customers are generally likely to come back to me if there is a problem so there is a good chance that if any had failed I would have known. I guess you have been unlucky.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Yup, dead motor on one I'd fitted just over a year previously. Ripped it out and put in a Honeywell.

Reply to
John Stumbles