Sunlawn mower EM-1

Ordered my mower EM-1 from Sunlawn early on in the year, took over a month to arrive. Mower was easy to use, but broke within the 1st 2 weeks - cheap metal holding the back roller broke off. Tried to contact customer service, couldn't get anyone on the phone over a 2 week period..no answer to emails either. Finally spoke to someone, said would ship replacements out immediately. Waited another 3 weeks...no replacements came, tried calling but office was closed for 2 week+ vacation, said were answering emails...but didnt receive a reply. Once back from vacation spoke to customer service person...this time I received the replacement parts in a week. A month later the mower wouldnt charge or start...battery light kept blinking but it wasnt charged or charging. Tried over another 10 days or so to contact customer service...finally reached someone. Customer service was going to look into problem and call back. - did not receive call back after 3 days, so called them again. At this point we decided to ask for a refund....couldnt face dealing with anymore problems with the machine...especially since customer service had been so hard to reach. Refund was meant to be sent out 30 days from receipt.....it has now been well over 30 days and still no refund has been received.

This product is cheap to buy, but it is also cheaply made. We now have a much more powerful battery operated mulching mower from a well known manufacturer that cost only about $70 more. So far we have had no problems with that mower.

Reply to
intergalactic_peanut