Water in LPG pipe?

I've just replaced the regulator on my LPG cylinder, as the fitter said the pressure was only reading 27mBar instead of 37mBar.

I noticed that the rubber pipe was moist on the inside, is this normal?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

In uyse it possibly gets very cold. Are you sure it wasn't simply opened while cold, and it's condensation?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Wasn't cold when I opened it. When I installed the pipe, I wanted to flush out any flux, so I filled it with water for a few days, then ran fresh water for a while. I then went to great lengths to dry it out (hairdryer on one end, vacuum cleaner on the other).

My only concern is that moisture in the pipe work may be harmful to the cooker.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth