Honeywell CM926

Display has various numbers and letters missing. I?ve applied pressure and it doesn?t change the display. Any ideas please?

Healy81

Usually the connections go faulty, as has been noted before. Have you seen if youtube has anything to offer? It could be of course that you need a new one. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Try these two youtube videos:

?v=W4LxHn5Y_l4worked for me, but only for 6 months or so. I've since ditched it and bought their TR4,

Reply to
Davidm