Home improvement articles

If you are interested, you may view home improvement articles I have written at

Scroll down after the bio, and see the list of home improvement and other subject articles. If you are doing a newsletter or other publication you may use these articles. Send an email with PUBLISH ARTICLE in subject line. Also, if you are interested in writing at the Helium group, send an email with INVITE WRITER in the subject line. I will send out an email invitation to you.

Reply to
purpleleaf

Most of it deals with 'real estate' law, buying 'condos' on a beach and other Amercian related guff, none of which apply in the UK

Reply to
Phil L

I didnt see any useful content for UK audience other than explaining how to use a plunger and mention of a zipit, which afaik we dont have here anyway

NT

Reply to
meow2222

So why is a zipit useful content for a UK audience?

And what is a zipit anyway? :-)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Youre in the uk, so it wouldnt be ueful to tell you :)

Its a metal tape type drain unblocker with jagged edges designed to hook onto things and pull them back out. Eg hair, objects, etc. I cant help thinking it would only get stuck in situ.

NT

Reply to
meow2222