Writing gardening articles

Hi all!

Is there anyone here who would be interested in writing any articles on gardening? I have a fan site that is goign to have a significant amount of gardening tips and info. I am looking for an overview article to start on basic gardening, zoning in the US, etc. Any info or gardening tips for the UK please email me and let me know what your ideas may be.

I will put a lead in on teh main page adn all work will be fully credited to you. This is not a paid situation. If you post regularly adn you see the same questions pop up and would like to have a standard answer, this would be a good way to do that.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@titchmarshfan.com if you are interested.

Thank you, Trai Rathsack

Reply to
Culturalenigma