Hob Ignition Spark Generator.

My old - but still looking good - gas hob is a Thorn.

The spark generator looks as though it is on borrowed time as the housing has melted badly at some time (I blame the chip pan) due to heat being reflected downwards through the hob top. The makers info is "TURNRIGHT GL830" It measures 3.5 x 2 x 1 and has 4 HT terminals.

Some generic ones may not fit the space.

Does anyone know of a good source of such spares - used / cheap. The hob is

1988 vintage. It will get replaced when we get around to doing up the kitchen.
Reply to
John