hi-fi

Here's how to turn your phone into a hi-fi player https://www.dropbox.com/s/81rondjlt3c1nf1/IMG_2125.jpg?dl=0
Bill

Hifi? Hi-def maybe.
The soloist seems ready to start before the conductor, then thinks better of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
g_0jepxow
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
No idea what it is.
I just see jpg and switch my brain off. Brian
--
----- --
On 08/07/2018 18:14, Graham. wrote:

All things are relative, and in any case I'm much given to hyperbole.
Bill

Err, no. Sell the 'phone, add another £3K or so and you might have something approaching a hifi, if you buy second-hand.
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 43rd day of Confusion in the YOLD 3184
~ Stercus accidit ~
On 08/07/2018 18:42, Huge wrote:

Oh for goodness sake! Have you no sense of humour, or of the absurd?
Bill

Only when things are actually funny.
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 43rd day of Confusion in the YOLD 3184
~ Stercus accidit ~
On 08/07/2018 23:13, Huge wrote:

My post was funny, but only to those who appreciate subtle humour.
Bill
Actually I'm sure everyone remembers Madonna's conical Bra? Well one university art graduate around that time mounted his representation of this on a stand, and put small headphones in the pointy end and it was kind of like a stereo horn system playing a loop of one of her hits. There are no records of whether she actually saw it or whether she approved. I remember at the time thinking how funny. Brian
--
----- --

You wouldn't know "subtle" if it shit in your mouth.
--
Today is Setting Orange, the 44th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3184
~ Stercus accidit ~
On 09/07/2018 10:19, Huge wrote:

I'm not a mouth breather unlike you so it wouldn't get a chance.
Bill
On 08/07/2018 23:13, Huge wrote:

So you only have no sense of humour when things are actually funny?
Doesn't that strike you as odd?
Jim
Sounds intriguing but that link leads only to a jpg image with no description.

I wonder what he bought from Rapid Electronics?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
On 08/07/2018 19:12, Graham. wrote:

Here you go you nosy bastard
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddyvxtejm3npsz4/rapid%20inv%20for%20nosy%20bastard.jpg?dl=0
Bill
Bert Coules wrote:

Presumably the glasses case acts as a reflector from the phone's speaker?

Ah!
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
On 08/07/2018 19:32, Andy Burns wrote:

Yes. It's very effective. As a test I invited the London Symphony Orchestra to make a recording in my front room. I then conducted an experiment in which I had them play the piece again behind the curtains and then I played the recording back, also behind the curtains. No-one present could tell the difference.
Bill