Heavy Duty Sealant Gun

Heads up
Purchased today in Wiko (Ex Wilkinson) a heavy duty sealant gun for £6
http://www.wilko.com/fillers+sealants/wilko-heavy-duty-sealant-gun-11in/invt/0427805
Its appears to be good quality It takes the short and long tubes of "stick like shit" etc. There is a blade in-build to the handle to cut the plastic nozzels On the side there is a pull around spike to pierce the tubes that have fixed nozzles. There is a soft grip on the handle
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

On Monday, 18 September 2017 20:35:10 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:

?6

nvt/0427805

Much lighter built than Cox guns.
NT

The handle/trigger mechanism on the Wilko gun is cast rather than pressed sheet. The plunger release mechanism has a latching function to immediately release the pressure on the canister. Just momentary press the plunger release (without pulling back the plunger) and the plunger is completely free until put under pressure again with the trigger.
It is made in China.
Having just done a Google search on Cox guns their comparable gun (subjectively viewing pictures and the description on the Cox site) is x3 the price.
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

alan_m wrote:

I much prefer a skeleton design, just look stronger with less weight and bulk, and I have seen a cheap one of the open design bend like a banana.