Heavy Duty Sealant Gun

Heads up

Purchased today in Wiko (Ex Wilkinson) a heavy duty sealant gun for £6

Its appears to be good quality It takes the short and long tubes of "stick like shit" etc. There is a blade in-build to the handle to cut the plastic nozzels On the side there is a pull around spike to pierce the tubes that have fixed nozzles. There is a soft grip on the handle

Reply to
alan_m

Much lighter built than Cox guns.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

The handle/trigger mechanism on the Wilko gun is cast rather than pressed sheet. The plunger release mechanism has a latching function to immediately release the pressure on the canister. Just momentary press the plunger release (without pulling back the plunger) and the plunger is completely free until put under pressure again with the trigger.

It is made in China.

Having just done a Google search on Cox guns their comparable gun (subjectively viewing pictures and the description on the Cox site) is x3 the price.

Reply to
alan_m

I much prefer a skeleton design, just look stronger with less weight and bulk, and I have seen a cheap one of the open design bend like a banana.

Reply to
FMurtz