Health and softy gone mad!

Of course, let those in need croak or suffer if they cannot afford care.

Welcome to the new post Brexit UK, where all the idiots strive to earn money for trivia while the underclass suffers.

People are fairly common all over the planet. Believe it or not they have the same needs and desires wherever they are located. It follows that they need the same or very similar laws, unless local conditions dictate otherwise.

I wasn't aware it was up for a vote. I suppose whatever the law it does not really matter as long as it suits the society and environment.

Probably best to see what's wrong with UK law before adopting another though. The knife crime increase and Brexit suggests a common cause. Stupidity. Educate the population and ensure that the real thick dropouts have plenty of work to keep them out of mischief. Sadly to keep 51.9% of the UK population in work would take some investment. No one could eat enough burgers to keep all those knuckle draggers gainfully employed.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Oh what a nice simple solution. No taxes. Now why has no one thought of that?

I can see the light of true genius shining through here. No wonder you don't need warnings on salt.

It does not! What has the EU made you do?

You are the type of bloody moron that has screwed Britain for the next generation at least.

There really should be a requirement for an IQ test before a vote is allowed. Under 18's can't vote, so I fail to see why stupid morons with a mental age in single digits get a vote.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Selfishness.

I have common sense, most people lack this ability.

Why do you need warnings on salt?

Put up with cars with daytime running lights in the middle of the f****ng day in broad daylight.

Pay 5p for a f****ng carrier bag.

Countless other environmental bullshit.

You just think you have a better mental age than me. My IQ is 135, that qualifies me to vote.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

How come?

Why is applying taxes selfish?

Er, it's harmful?

Oh dear can you not turn off the lights. I believe mine has an auto / off position, but to be honest I am not really aware of the lights in daylight. It's damn useful in car parks though, to see what might be moving. One up to the EU I suppose.

1p each on Ebay. They were never actually "free" you know. Lidl and Aldi always charged. I go there now and I did before the "tax".

I think it's a good idea. One can usually find a box on the shelves, thus removing the need for an assistant to desert the till to collect the cardboard. Another plus point for the EU.

Seems like the EU is pretty good after all!

such as?

I quite like a clean chemical free environment, I dont think the EU have dumped any nasties in Britain, do you know otherwise?

I think you have overdone the salt personally. You really must read the instructions.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Not wanting the people living in the country you govern to buy anything from another country.

Which is obvious to those with common sense. I buy a sack of salt to put on my driveway, I don't consider eating it. Do you try to drink the petrol you put in your car? I'm surprised they don't put warnings on the pumps.

New cars in the EU have the f****ng things on all the time. Of course you can simply disable them with a minor adjustment of wiring, or simply removing the bulbs, but a lot of folk don't bother. They don't care if they're distracting every other road user.

Movement can be detected without lights. Think how predators spot prey and why that prey freezes when it sees the predator.

Indeed they are, but then I have to remember to take them to the store. Charging 5p for them in the shop is absurd, especially as they're now so f****ng flimsy they can't hold much more than 200 grams. It is amusing though to put the most expensive breakable object you can find in one at the chekcout before paying though.

They were never worth anything like 5p.

Why should I clear up after them?

No, they meddle. You were always free to do as you do now before they introduced the charge. Your own choice.

I bet the EU has something to do with the treehugging anti fracking bullshit.

Nope, tested in many places, always 135 +/- 3.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Ironically, Lo Salt is far more of an issue.

Sodium chloride (max 33.3%) Potassium chloride (min 66.6%)

More than 3,000 milligrams of Potassium Chloride should never be taken by anyone.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

That isn't selfish, it can protect local industry. Everyone does it for various reasons. Taxes must be raised, imports are a reasonable target.

They do actually. They advise the use of gloves too on a lot of pumps. Mobile phones are not permitted around pumps either, although no doubt you know better and ignore such warnings.

Doesn't distract me. Motorcyclists have driven on dipped lights for twenty years or more without an EU directive. Basically, it seems sensible. 'Pity the idiots need the EU to tell them to use lights isn't it? Probably a UK thing, most countries would no doubt do what the motorcyclists do anyway and switch their lights on.

Er I think you have missed the point. The problem comes from vehicles that look as if they are parked, just about to pull away in fact. The pedestrian sees the lights and knows when to avoid.

Do you need every simple thing explaining to you? I honestly didn't think that even Brexit morons came quite as thick as you.

If you cant remember, you cannot be too worried about the cost can you?

I see you have the bonus of a bit of intelligent entertainment. That makes the bag worth 5P I suppose.

Another winner for the EU, keeping the mentally disabled entertained so cheaply, as well as providing feelings of boosted self esteem having "got one over" on all & sundry.

It all depends really. What did you try to use it for? Are you aware that these things have an inside and an outside? Unfortunately as there is no health risk through being unable to operate the thing, instructions are restricted to telling you about not sticking the thing on your head.

You shouldn't. I would hazard a guess that finding a suitable empty box is beyond you. If you cannot operate a carrier bag, then a box is well outside your league.

Er, no it was the shops choice and you paid for the bag anyway. Do you think there is a little bag fairy with a magic wand making the things for nothing?

I expect you do :-)

No Idea. But I am against it. The mining subsidence in my city is atrocious and it is impossible to get compensation.

No need for shale gas so leave it be. It may be needed in a few generations so a rethink might be beneficial then.

Carers do say nice things like that, even to the thickest retards.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Bloody Hell Rodders, you are starting to make sense. Are you on medication now?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

And everyone taxes everything coming into their own country. Net effect, paperwork. You tax their stuff, they tax yours, utterly pointless.

Never seen any warning on a pump apart from "switch off engine".

Seen that about once in my whole life, I assume it's so you don't get dirty hands, nothing more.

Of course I do, mobile phones don't ignite petrol, that's a known myth you're quoting.

Motorbikes need people to spot them above other vehicles. But they can't do that now the cars are lit too. Every f****ng car attracts your attention.

No, lights are for when it's dark. Do you use a torch when you walk your dog during the day?

Ever heard of an indicator?

Anyway, when pulling out from a parking space, the driver should wait till it's clear.

Oh dear, you've introduced politics when talking about lighting. What next, religion?

Why on earth would you equate those two things?

Not to the shop who has to pay for the bottle of wine and the mess clearing up.

What a pathetic sense of humour you have.

They cost, as you stated yourself, 1p to make.

Shopping. Duh.

WTF?

Why should I carry things in a box intended to be used once? They're also too flimsy.

It was not the shop's choice that you took their boxes.

Not 5p I didn't. The cost of the bag (1p as you admitted earlier) was included in the cost of the goods.

We've just been over this, please do shut up.

We're using up all the fossil fuels at a tremendous rate, we do need it now.

None of the places were carers.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Their kids, their problem, why should my taxes pay for someone else's kids?

Then they should have thought of that and earned some money.

Only the UK has such an absurdly generous healthcare system.

Globally in the EU. The word global does not necessarily mean the entire planet.

I see people moaning all the time about their Muslim wives not getting NHS treatment boo hoo.

What percentage of brits are now Mozzies? When it reaches 50%, we're f***ed. And remember, they breed fast.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I never pay attention to such things - fat is the worst of them. Every year I see different labels on margarine. Apparently unsaturated fats were best, then monounsaturated, the polyunsaturated. Get to f*ck I buy the cheapest or the most tasty. They haven't a f****ng clue what they're talking about.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You truly are a retarded idiot. Even in the Brexit voter stakes you are bloody thick.

Go away, read a book or two and try to learn someething.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Why should your money pay for a stranger's kids?

There shouldn't be a tax system.

Survival of the fittest. That's why the world is full of useless people, because we let them live.

And I should be dead. At least I'm not stupid enough to pass on my genes.

The USA had none, and now has half of one, most other countries have f*ck all.

Then why have the rules if they can be ignored? Don't you get sanctions or something if you don't?

You've never done any programming then. Never heard of a global variable?

We're sending a lot back to where they came from.

More than 50% means they will win a vote for it.

There are f*ck all catholics here. They're all in Ireland.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But women are just objects !!! What a ridiculous law !!!! (I'm answering for the Other Person, who must be very confused. What matters more ? His hate for women and his hate for furriners? It'll take him a while to sort out which hate is more "important"). []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Why did you respond to a huge post with just one thing on the very end, with no meaningful relation to what was being discussed? You're not too bright are you?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

He's always made sense with some things, like not believing in god.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why do we need that? Just get a passport.

I don't want that, or we'd be full of Muslims, one of the main reasons we want out of the EU.

They will always buy the cheapest, which will automatically take the most efficient route.

Tax thwarts, that's all it's good for, apart from stealing the money to line the pockets of the government.

Imagine you didn't brew your own beer and bought it at the supermarket. You'd be paying 10 times as much. 9 parts of that would be going to the government, who didn't brew it or transport it for you, they just stole your money.

"Everything" was not to be taken literally. Obviously I meant "a significantly large number of things".

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There were several things at the end. Two books for a start. Try a recount.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Which God?

Not believing in God does not make sense. One man's God is another mans work of fiction.

Personally I am of the opinion that the supreme and ultimate reality is 42.075 and I have an unshakeable faith in the value founded on practical experience.

Rodders might have registered disbelief prior to his new prescription.

Do you know which God he didn't believe in?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

People like you are why science isn't progressing very fast. Stop your make believe bullshit and open your eyes.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey