Health and softy gone mad!

It was one sentence, one statement, you stupid pedant.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Are you sure ? My God is 42, without the decimal points. Though I have been know to hang around nude Wicca gatherings, as long as they're all females and let me take pictures. I don't think that makes me a Wiccan though, any more than thumping bibles make people christians. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

You specifically used the word "thing"

The sentence is not a "thing", if you meant the sentence, "thing" was totally inapropriate, furthermore you go on to define this a "one" thing.

As your intelligence level is known to me, I naturally took "thing" to mean the item you are least likely to be aquainted with i.e A book. As there were in fact two books mentioned, your inability to count corroborated my initial judgement.

Thing:

some entity, object, or creature that is not or cannot be specifically designated or precisely described.

I trust this helps?

Maybe you need to have the thing between your ears examined?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Not make believe, I have asked a question of you, my eyes are "open" in readiness for a response.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

A common misconception. At some point due to the somewhat limited storage capacity of a Bic ballpoint, the full portrayal of said divinity was shortened.

You will actually find that even after long and serious prayer sessions 42 provides vastly inferior results to 42.075.

Faced with fairly major natural disasters such as typhoons or lava flows, I wouldn't even bother with 42. To be honest if 42 was my highest pinnacle of divinity, I would run like the clappers instead.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Of course a sentence is a thing.

Yes, one sentence.

So you made a guess and got it wrong. Typical of people with blind faith.

A thing can be anything, including a sentence.

For bothering to talk to a god botherer, yes.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You said "which god", but there are none. That's like asking someone at the scene of a car accident which dinosaur they crashed into.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If you recognised it as a sentence, you should say "sentence" it is not a "thing"

No! Not a guess. After attempting to communicate, with limited success I might add, I do not need to guess.

Your initial ramblings regarding warnings on nacl bags defines your abilities, or more appropriately lack of them quite effectively.

You are not actually talking you know. Pressing keys or touching a keypad isn't talking.

Talking consists of vibrating Ones vocal cords and macking various resonant cavities with Ones oriface. Which one you nominate is again linked to your mental abilities and therefore yours would be below necktie level.

Have you been on this planet long?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

It would be important for insurance purposes. If I were to claim that I crashed into a dinosaur on the M6, then I would not find it surprising that the police and insurance company wanted proof.

Dinosaurs are not common on the M6, but it would still be neccessary to identify the individual in order to secure a payout.

If dinosaurs were excepted from the need to supply proof and witnesses, every dubious character with a Morris Marina or worse would be claiming to have had his car written off by a dinosaur.

Bloody obvious really.

Have you been a Brexiter long?

Was it the resuld of a stroke or oxygen starvation?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Thank you for your input. But from what I've seen everyone has his own god, and it doesn't make much difference. Typhoons don't pick and choose who they kill. There are deaf gods you have to shout at, gods that like looking at your bottom (it's the bottoms up belief), gods that teach "thou shall not kill", gods that say the opposite "thou shall kill, as long as it's not yourself", gods that only know what you're up to if you go to a place called a church and tell a pedophile who hides in a box. ... I could go on .... I'll stick to my "42". It's almost a prime number. I'm a true believer and no logical argument will ever affect my faith. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

I fully respect your belief in 42, I can well see that you have a successful rapport with 42 and may it ever remain so.

I have no wish to ever sow the seed of doubt into your relationship, but if you do find yourself surrounded by cutlass weilding cannibals or in the path of a 5 ton meteor, and 42 does seem a mite unresponsive, I would urge you to squirt a quick prayer off to 42.075.

Anyway, all the best Shadow, and If I can find my dammned calculator, I'll remember you in my prayers.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

No, the insurance would tell you to seek psychiatric help instead of asking which fictitious animal you hit. Tell me, do you think you'd get away with saying god made you crash your car?

[more religious bullshit snipped]
Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Everything is a thing.

You were wrong, so either your guess was wrong, or your calculation, if you can call it that.

What made you decide to write the chemical formula, which is the same number of letters as "salt"?

No, it defines my ability to think for myself and not eat 25kg of salt, without requiring a warning.

OCD is a disorder, fix it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Thats the whole point of the evidence you bloody idiot! If evidence isn't provided it has to be treated as ficticious.

To be honest I have never, ever seen a dinosaur on the M6 or any other motorway for that matter, so I would have serious doubts about the viability of any insurance company that treated an uncorroborated report of hitting a dinosaur as anything but fiction.

Dinosaurs are not religious. It was elephants that supported the earth, but not being Hindu, I dont give the elephant proposition a lot of credence.

As far as I know, dinosoars form no part of any religion. I suppose Noah might have had a splodge of DNA??

As to your final point, if God made me crash my car, I would get the request in writing with a signature.

Even at that I would give the insurance company a ring to see if they had Gods signature on record and would get them to email me any past reports of crashes produced at the request of God.

I wouldn't think it was a request that has actually happened though, it's basically fairly obvious that something all powerful like 42.075 would not need the co-operation of a mere mortal to subject things to an impact.

You don't get out much do you?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

You asked which god someone didn't believe in. The insurance company would not ask you that about which dinosaur you hit.

Now take your god bothering s**te out of here.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They last 10 years and cost peanuts. And they're only required to get back into the UK, which is to stop the f****ng pakis getting in.

London has more Muslims than whites already. They've already taken up key positions of power.

It's why most people vote UKIP.

Water is water. We buy the cheapest. If something has a better quality version, we might buy that from other countries, and why shouldn't we?

The price of something makes it more likely to be sourced locally.

We should pay for what we use, not what other people use.

That's because they can't add up. We keep getting left wing governments in that throw money at the poor.

Then pay for the hospital when and if you need it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Understandable. If I hit a dinosaur and the insurance company brought God into the situation I would smell a rat.

There is a tendency to bring an act of god into the equation to prevent payout.

As I stated, if you get the photos and witness details there will not be a problem. They can try to bring God into it, but wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Belief in any of the gods is totally irrelevant in insurance claims. Although an act of god will effectively prevent payout, belief in the god that is stopping payment has no bearing at all.

You are missing the point! There is no reason to bother any god when in collision with a dinosoar. You could kneel by said dinosaur if it makes you feel good and utter a prayer. Generally there wouldn't be a problem, but prayers to 42.075 should be carried out with caution and NEVER try it with recently deceased carniverous dinosaurs.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

His medical problems are not trivial Rodders.

I'm afraid his problems are quite serious.

He is in fact what your Abbo's would term " A thick pig ignorant racist Brexit fanatic"

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Irrelevant. The point is if you blame a dinosaur, they should just not believe you, they wouldn't ask you about what kind of dinosaur it was. Likewise if you blame god, they should immediately brand you a lying f****it.

They don't actually mean god though, it's just a phrase to mean a natural occurrence, like a flood. Or in their terms, something huge that would cost them far too much money in multiple payouts.

Because insurance companies are intelligent enough to realise there are no gods.

You're trying to meld my analogy with your religion. For what purpose?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Handy for what, they are fries NOT chips, of course some can't tell the difference. But I don't like those skinny little tasteless sticks and given the choice I'll go to a proper chippy and if all they can do is give me fries I'll go elsewhere and have done.

They salt their fries for you, you don;t get a choice as to how much/little. I've never seen a salt of vinegar dispenser where the customer can get to them and help themselves, but then I've not been in one recently and the last burger place I can remmber being is was wndys tottencourt road, where yuo could add yuor own salt and even pepper.

Reply to
whisky-dave