Have the smelling salts standing by...

Diana has already put down a deposit for one (using a false name)

Reply to
ARW

Lack of empathy noted.

Don't be so selfish. It may be your tax money being abused, but these folk need compassion.

You seem to have an abundance of skills. Ever thought of giving a hand instead of bad-mouthing them?

Reply to
Richard

When have you ever worked in or visited a council house?

Reply to
ARW

I am currently an opressed ethnic minority ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

They don't need a hand to make themselves homeless. I know one that decided they didn't like the council fireplace so they ripped it out and had the whole chimney stack fall in through the roof and floor into a nice pile in the lounge. They were lucky they or their kids weren't killed.

Reply to
dennis

Not as bad as this guy:

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I lived in one. We aren't/weren't all rich like Dave. Some of us worked for a living.

Reply to
dennis

Did you knock down your internal walls and do a loft conversion without permission when you lived in one and you were paying your rent?

Can you find any suggestion the the council tenants in Grenfell towers had illegal loft conversions done?

Reply to
ARW

The trouble with council places is that there's always some that do act very antisocially & destructively. If only the councils had the nads to evict them and transplant people like that into their own little ghetto the world would be a far better place.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com brought next idea :

+1
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

In a past life I knew a bloke who worked for the local council. He was fitting new kitchens into scum council estate houses. He said, "Within six months they will have trashed the lot" He was correct.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I have and they are low life scum such as you are and always will be.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I remember taloking to a Council Housing Manager, just after the "Right to Buy" came in. He said "we've got left with the rubbish tenants"

Reply to
charles

And you live in a pikey bungalow with a fanny licker.

Reply to
ARW

Well you already live next door to cheap flats....

Reply to
ARW

You live on a council estate and that is as far as you will ever progress. You disgust me.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Fuck off. You plagiarised my line, you despicable swine!

Reply to
Richard

Natural selection fail. Maybe next time.

Reply to
Richard

LMAO, doesn't realise he's not an Englishman? WTF is it with people in the UK? The sun comes out and they get it all out. They don't seem to understand that if they use sunblock, the exposure time isn't added to by slapping more on. Same stuff happens every year.

Reply to
Richard
8<

I didn't pay rent, children don't normally pay the rent Do you make children pay your bills?

I haven't mentioned the tenants of grenfell towers, why do you think they are bad tenants? Do you think that only tenants of grenfell towers will be allocated flats in the new development? Its not very likely as some of the flats are four and five bed and grenfell towers had a maximum of two.

Reply to
dennis