Hard water - not filtered by water board?

What's the problem with starting with tap water? They did add things to it it you know.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Who or what is an RO?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

How stupid do you have to be to drink water that comes out of your tap black?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

RonNNN

I get the taste from the drink, I don't need flavour in the water itself. If your drink needs flavour from the water, it's a rubbish drink.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I simply answered your question... "Who or what is an RO?"

Reply to
RonNNN

Sorry, my comment was directed at Ed, I didn't realise someone else had answered.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

As in the real one, not the fake copy in the USA.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Nah, you simply fed the troll. Just killfile the loser and move on.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Serves you southerners right for living in an overpopulated area. Please use condoms!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why are you claiming to have killfiled me yet you can see my posts? You're a PATHETIC LIAR.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Tosser.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Even when I agree with you you moan about it. FFS start drinking again and cheer up.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Indeed, one doesn't want one's faeces cluttering up the surface of one's bowl does one?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I was responding to you when you said "we do clean it regularly, as one should".

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why not consume an easier drink?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That's because you ARE a filthy tosser, Hucker!

Reply to
Peeler

They don't count if they're fake copies, where people can't be bothered thinking up new names.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

"Cloverleaf".

Reply to