Happy New Year

To all those on UK-DIY.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks Dave and the same from me.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

A hppy new yar to cnts everawhere

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Same to you Dave - now back to the bin with you!

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever

And a happy new year to all from me too.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

Same to you and all who inhabit and maintain this useful place.

Reply to
ericp

Also to you, and to all uk.d-i-yers everywhere. ;-)

Bye bye noughties. Let's hope the next decade is an improvement!

Reply to
Bruce

And from me.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Bruce wibbled on Friday 01 January 2010 01:37

Happy New year to all!

Reply to
Tim W

Thanks, and the same to all here from me

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Happy Nude Here to you all too.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

Happy new year everyone

NT

Reply to
NT

Thanks to everyone for the good advice and community spirit (yes, even including you-know-who).

As the Year of the Angle Grinder fades away, let's all welcome in The New Year Of The... ????

Reply to
Ian White

Ten inch hand bastard?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Must have item, solves all conceivable problems, widely discounted, available in professional and D-I-Y versions with attachments...

Yet to be invented:-)

Happy new year.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Tony Bryer wibbled on Friday 01 January 2010 05:52

Down the beach having a barbie by any chance? :)

Reply to
Tim W

Happy New year to all.

(Him indoors likes his thermometer someone had posted about - he know nows how hot his cuppa is etc) :)

Reply to
mogga

36C/97F yesterday so too hot for being outside, then thunderstorms after dark which threatened the new year fireworks - but we did have them.
Reply to
Tony Bryer

Sounds uncannily close to a "husband"!

And to you too. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

I'm sure we'd all be happy with ten inches!

Not sure about the rest, though. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce