haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the very ones who keep hailing our wonderful diverse society no longer want to meet their hallowed diverse society face to face

whatever could be wrong ???.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Tobias Ellwood, the Tory chairman of the Commons Defence Select Committee, urged a 'pause in face-to-face' consultations between parliamentarians and members of the public until a safety review had been completed

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

One of the oft-quoted pieces of bullshot is the term, "National Security".

Surely the most central facet of national security is that the individual nationals should be able to go about their daily lives unhindered and without threat of violence?

For some months now, years even, random killings by stabbings and shootings have been on the rise and yet the parliamentarians have sat by and done nothing.

Now one of their number has been affected by such violence, they've all been blabbing like a bunch of poor little dears and yet still losing the point that they are where they are for our benefit and not for their own

Reply to
gareth evans

Jo Cox was murdered by a white supremacist. Not really somebody who could be classed as being part of a diverse society.

Reply to
nightjar

we should get rid of all headcases white or black.......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

must be OK for black kids in london to stab and shoot each other then ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

simple.........

you have a bag of sweets, you know some of the dark ones are poisonous

to be safer you throw all the dark ones out

the common sense most want to run away from

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

For each of the last three years for which there are figures, more white people have been arrested for terrorism offences than people from any other ethnic group.

It seems things are not quite as simple as you would like to believe.

Reply to
nightjar

It's hardly surprising when you open the doors to all comers, regardless of whether their cultural and/or religious backgrounds are at odds with Western values. I don't really blame these Somali/Lybian/Egyptian terrorists. Blair went out and bombed the shit out of their countries for no good reason. In fact the reason was later discredited. But what happened to Blair? Nothing! All those innocent people killed and no one brought to book over it. These are circs when people feel they are forced to take the law into their own hands. Hardly surprising is it?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Since it's their culture, it wouldn't be right to intervene. One might be accused of cultural insensitivity, or worse still - heaven forefend

- racism!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

If there was a crowd fund for the prosecution for war crimes carried out by Tony Bliar I would be more than willing to part with some funds.

Reply to
Fredxx

Two, for those who can count. Not to mention a number of others in previous years.

Reply to
Tim Streater

LOL!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

simple enough to avoid a certain type of peoples ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

indeed

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

As the population is something like 85% white, unless significantly more than 5 times as many whites as non-whites are involved, it's still mainly a minority thing - especially as the authorities have admitted deliberately targetting white people, so as to boost the number of non-whites arrested and not to be seen to be targetting minorities.

Reply to
Steve Walker

I'm involved in interviewing candidates for jobs.

It makes no difference to me if there are twice as many likely candidates in one group as another.

I don't deal with groups, but with people. And I cannot tell from the colour of their skin or the curves of their figure whether they will be any good at the job.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

what if they are Muslim?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I used to interview in the 90's and we took on one Paki guy who was OK the main problem was wummin.....we took on five over a number of years....one took to drugs...one got pregnant and had a miscarriage and played the system for a year and never came back....one was a prima nonda and a nasty piece of work she left and went on to destroy a team in Glasgow.....two were OK...The Building industry is no place for wummin....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

try that and you are up on a disiplinary

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...