gone

Ever thought that all those stars and reality TV people are crapping it and watching their income falling like a stone and are now doing anything they can to keep in the public eys...and with digital delay how do all these buggers sing together from their homes?...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I don't think they can.

I was looking at an Ode To Joy one and it seemed to be flipping between different homes rather than playing them simultaneously. A lot of the sites had multiple people playing.

Reply to
Pancho

Look at clean feed web site, you can download the locally made sound and remix them afterward. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

that old nazi killer was crap ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I'm not musical but I guess if you had a master "conductor" stream to download it would work, the master maintains time synchronisation.

I'm totally without musical talent, I guess that is how it has always worked. A master version that everyone else adds to?

Reply to
Pancho