Glass Shower screen plastic hinges

Hi, I have a glass shower screen with plastic hinges, one of which has broken. Can replacements be bought or is it s new screen needed?

Like this:

TIA

Reply to
Kal Ico

If you know the make, try the manufacturer.

We had an Ideal screen which had a hinge which failed long after I expected it to be covered by guarantee etc. I phoned them, sent a photo, and a new one arrived a few days later free of charge.

Reply to
Brian

Probably cheaper to guy a 3D printer and print your own...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher