Gas Fire Recommendation

Hi all. I want to buy a 'hole-in-the-wall' type gas fire for a conventional chimney. I think there are some new manufacturers on the market now so which maker or particular gas fire is good value.. for less than =A3300 ?

The room is about 13 ft x 9 ft

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

'hole-in-the-wall' and 'conventional chimney' are two different types, so I don't know what you're asking.

Also, are you looking for something functional (efficient heating), or decorative (looks nice, but sends a stream of £10 notes up the chimney with poor room heating)?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel