Friedland Courier - bell-push sought!

Hi Group.

The in-laws door bell-push has packed in. Friedland tell me the model - the Courier - has been discontinued and the new models are incompatible with it.

Anyone know where I could try for a Friedland Courier bell-push?

Thanks.

Reply to
Spamfree!

I take it this is a wireless one ? Would it not be less hassle just to fit a new one complete .They can't be that expensive surely ?

I did look on Ebay but saw none

Reply to
Stuart B

You've little chance of getting one anywhere now. I had a Courier with separate bell pushes at front and back doors. One bell push was maybe it would maybe it wouldn't work.

The Courier was discontinued quite some time ago. I'd been trying for three or four years to source another without success, so eventually gave in and bought a newer model about three or four months ago.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Search abandoned; now heading for the Libra + Professional D914 (need the flashing light - they have the telly on at 3,000 decibels).

Regards to both and all.

Reply to
Spamfree!

Ah.flashing light .That would he handy when watching telly using headphones wouldn't it . ?

Reply to
Stuart B

Don't be tempted to just order on line without doing a bit more research. The flashing light on the Libra+ ain't like the Xenon strobe on the old Courier! I bought the D913, and whilst the lights are there, they don't attract attention like the strobe.

I bought mine from used

Might be worth a telephone call to them asking which model has a bright strobe light.

Reply to
The Wanderer