Free standing gas cookers - do they come with connectors?

DJC

I am surprised that a new cooker is supplied with a pre-installed gas hose. The hose is missing not to "force" you to employ a registered installer but to ensure that the process of installation will contain 'gas work', as defined by the the gas regs.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:02:17 +0100, "David W.E. Roberts" scrawled:

That made me laugh! 'Proper' and 'IE' in the same sentence.

Reply to
Lurch

You must be very easy to please. I don't imagine mine cost more than about 20p to make.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

No, my bits will be with me, you will just think they are at home (in the rubble)

Reply to
Richard Conway

:) I like that lots!

Reply to