Fractal vices - just wow

Available from Aliexpress:

or

Colin Bignell

So this is very visual then I assume. Fractals have been around for many years and are what happens if the same data processing is used recursively. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Quite interesting, pity about the price and I would suggest that Americans don't spell vice correctly as one would thing that vise would rhyme with rise rather than mice.

Reply to
Michael Chare

Not a new idea.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

The very first thing Adam Savage says in the OP's link is that the idea was patented in the 1920's. He also mentions your Hand Tool Rescue video.

Reply to
Reentrant

Which makes it more remarkable that in 50 years I have never heard of one.

Reply to
Jethro_uk