foam accident

Adam Aglionby scribbled

Now where did I see that before...

Reply to
Jonno

I have seen this, or rather heard it somewhere else a few days ago. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

To me that is so obviously a fake picture. Anyone that's been near expanding foam knows it's magnetically attracted to skin whereupon it forms a molecular bond which can only be removed with an evenings worth of chewing away the upper layers of skin.

Oh, and the shadows look completely wrong too.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

In a mirror ?

Reply to