Flexible endoscope recommendations?

Most of the electronic components with fast (2 or 3 days) delivery - ie from the UK - cost a great deal more on Ebay than from CPC. Different if they're coming from China and you don't mind waiting 3 or 4 weeks.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I quite like Rapid. However I do wish they wouldn't chase the 'Education' market so much (not particularly interested in 'Emotions and Feelings Cubes' for PSHE lessons).

Often when I use them I can only get a fraction of what I actually want, which makes it barely worth the time to check up. It only really makes sense for bulk orders.

They've also been seduced into importing the whole Toolbase (?) catalogue (Draper, Silverline etc) but they don't actually stock most of it - there's loads of stuff showing (139 types of circlip pliers) but when you go to look it up they're either on 5-7 days or 1-3 weeks. Rapid it ain't.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos