Fixing deep back box for shower isolator

It's better than a dryliner box. I think I have mentioned before that I believe that dry liner boxes are made from the devils spunk.

Reply to
ARW

It's probably me, but anything like that made out of plastic with knockouts or whatever seems to always break in the wrong place. Like JBs with that thin snap out part for the wires where the entire side broke off.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)