Spacer Patress

I have been trying all the usual suspects but cannot find exactly what I wa nt. It is a spacer to go behind a normal switch or socket plate mounted on a flush box to push it out further from the wall,yet still allows you to fi x the front plate through to the back box. I need one about 16mm deep its t o provide a neat way of running a spur from a socket in mini-trunking. I kn ow they did exist because I used one on a job a while back. BG make a 10mm version do not know if they will stack to give me that additional spacing b ut none of their stockists seem to list it. Screwfix list one in their onli ne catalogue by Schneider but it has a depth of 9mm and according to one re viewer only pushes the front plate out a few mm.
I suppose if the worst comes to the worst I can Dremel out the back of a st andard 16mm surface box and drill out the bushes for the screws to enable m e to screw through to the flush box but would rather not do that if I can f ind what I need.
Richard
On 17/02/2017 17:59, Tricky Dicky wrote:

2 of these?
https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/BG817.html
(I think these were mentioned recently in another thread. But I fear that these days my memory is such that "recently" might be "any time since 1/1/2016.)
--
Robin
Thanks Robin that's the sort of thing I am looking for, I tried TLC but cou ld not find them, I must have been putting the wrong words into the search engine doh! As I said before I could do with 16mm or more, do you know if t hese will stack to give additional spacing?
On 17/02/2017 18:44, Tricky Dicky wrote:

I've never used them "stacked" but I think they'd lock together fairly well to give a "sold" feel. But with luck someone* who really knows what they're talking about will be along shortly.
*very possibly called Adam or John :)
--
Robin
On 17/02/2017 18:50, Robin wrote:

Delete "sold; insert "solid".
(We are in "The sherry has taken the man" mode.)
--
Robin
On 17/02/2017 17:59, Tricky Dicky wrote:

For a 1g then K2133 WHI would probably work.
--
Adam

ARW wrote:

This what you are looking for?
https://tinyurl.com/gvzhavs
F Murtz wrote:

Not sure if there are UK equivalents.
On 18/02/2017 04:04, F Murtz wrote: <snip>

I think the MK range Adam suggests is probably better than both that and the spacers that I suggested: it's designed specifically for use with 20mm trunking.
https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MKK2134.html
--
Robin
Thanks Adam and Robin that's exactly what I am looking for :)