fitting a programmable stat

I am trying to fit a Sunvic Programmable thermostat (wireless veriso

TLX RFP) to an Ariston Eurocombi.

The stat has Live, Neutral and Output. The combi has a 3x2 block with red and black on one and thre boilerside. On the other side of the block one and two are loope together, as are two and three.

I can't figure it out. Any idea how to sort this? The only way I hav found which works is to remove the two loops in the bolier block, powe the stat from the mains and connect its "output" cable to the red. This can't be right?

Thanks for any help

-- Paul in London

Reply to
Paul in London