Eveready No. 8 batteries...

Yes, agreed, but batteries have always been a rip off price in my view. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

and the battery will probably be completely flat now as well, after all this time. I wonder if hoh members are aware that Mafeking has been relieved?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

and although in the end I bought a 2xAAAA battery holder and some batts, I don't think I ever got round to fitting them to the meter :-)

(most ranges other than ohms still work fine without power)

Reply to
John Rumm