Embra

Embra was hotching today....lift doors opened at Waverly and I couldn't get out for the bank of american tourists with suit cases wanting to come in....ferkin' alarming...so I just stood there ubtil somebody moved

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

and all the poofter fringe people was alarming as well...museum of childhood was still closed ....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

What an interesting life you must lead. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

indeed

Reply to