electric hob top sizes

I put in a new kitchen counter top, but kept the old electric hob. (It now seems a bad idea) The glass has cracked on the old Creda electric hob top. I'd like to put in a new hob, BUT the old hob seems to now be a non-standard size. The old hob top is 30.25" wide x 18.5" deep (outside dimensions so counter top hole is slightly smaller.

New hob tops seem to be smaller and nearer square.

Does anyone know if hobs are available to the above size ?

If no success in finding one (or possibly reparing what I have), then it would seem my only solution is to cut out and replace a piece of counter top (boo-hiss).

TIA.

Jim

Reply to
Jim