Elbow for shower outlet

I can't remember if I've asked in here before, so sorry if I'm repeating myself repeating myself.
I'm trying to get a 90 degree elbow for a shower outlet. It needs a 1/2" BSP tap connector (a swivel) to 1/2" male (or a compression copper fitting with 1/2" male threads). Ideally in chrome, but I guess I could paint it white to match the hose.
You would think this was quite common, but I can't find a stockist.
Nigel M

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.