Elbow for shower outlet

I can't remember if I've asked in here before, so sorry if I'm repeating myself repeating myself.

I'm trying to get a 90 degree elbow for a shower outlet. It needs a

1/2" BSP tap connector (a swivel) to 1/2" male (or a compression copper fitting with 1/2" male threads). Ideally in chrome, but I guess I could paint it white to match the hose.

You would think this was quite common, but I can't find a stockist.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth