edging strip for ikea white chipboard kitchen units

Please, does anyone where you can obtain white edging strip for ikea kitchen units? Ikea uses 18mm chipbaord. All the iron-on reels that I've found so far have been for 15mm Conti chipboard.

TIA

Reply to
jim_in_sussex

OK, several answers:

1) I've bought some 19mm Conti iron edging from B+Q warehouse.

2) You get some with the plinth if you buy that. I assume you haven't otherwise you would know. This is about 23mm wide for 18mm plinth.

3) How much do you need? I've got just over 2 feet of the ike stuff (see above) if that's any use.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges

typed ' iron on edging ' into google

RT

Reply to
[news]
3) How much do you need? I've got just over 2 feet of the ike stuff

thanks for the offer I need a good bit more than that due to several mods to the std units.

BTW couldn't see it in B&Q, Homebase, Wickes which is why I posted. Also, yes, I did buy the plinth, but not in white. The attached spare edge strip matches the plinth colour.

Thanks also to other anon poster pointing to richard barry of Portslade. How did you know I'll be in Portslade tomorrow ;-) ?

Reply to
jim_in_sussex