Black plastic edging strip

I'm trying to find somewhere that stocks 25mm right-angled black plastic strip for putting on the edge of a chimney breast. I thought it would be the easiest thing to get but none of the mainstream stores seem to have it anymore.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could get some lengths from please?

TIA,

Rog.

Reply to
Roger

3

HtH

RT

Reply to
[news]

I've seen a merchandising unit full of this sort of stuff at B&Q. It wasn't located in an obvious place so you may need to ask.

Reply to
nog

Don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but you can buy laminate flooring quadrant edging strips in a dark wood shade.

Bruce

Reply to
bruce_phipps