Ebay fakes

He wasn't the OP. But with your head so far up, you'll never notice.

Reply to
Richard

Which kind of proves my point.

Which kind of proves my point.

Reply to
Richard

And you are so thick you can't even work out who and what I was replying to.

No surprise since you are one who doesn't understand the need to snip earlier stuff from a post.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There are times to go for branded items and times when not to. The issue is with fakes, or sellers making untrue claims. It seems as if you confirm that for critical items you should approach known sources.

I agree some do have a shop on eBay but very few. I'm not aware of RS, Farnell, DigiKey or Mouser having shops on eBay. If I wanted a Micron SDRAM memory I wouldn't be looking on eBay.

On the other hand, if I wanted a TV that I knew was on offer with Currys, I would look for it on their eBay shop as the carriage would be much cheaper.

Reply to
Fredxx