Dyson Power Switch Removal !

For all those interested, I have found the power switch removal tool.

Link Below:

the_constructor

appears to be a bent screwdriver for £2:80 :-)

I can let you have several free !

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:44:56 +0100, "the_constructor" mused:

Anyway, unnecesary really. I've removed hundreds of switches from Dysons and have never needed anything other than the right sort of screwdriver\pointy thing.

Reply to
Lurch

Surely the power switch goes in the skip along with the rest of the useless overpriced piece of junk?

Reply to
Huge

On 1 May 2007 10:59:11 GMT, Huge mused:

Tut tut.

Reply to
Lurch

>>> Surely the power switch goes in the skip along with the rest of the

I just picked up a Dyson DC01 from the local refuse tip for a fiver and after a good clean, it works better than the Electrolux Boss.

I think Dysons are great even if they are overpriced. Not found one to beet it yet but am still looking.

Had to get another vac because wife was not impressed when I used the house one to clear the sut out of the loft prior to having loft insulation installed.

Reply to
the_constructor