Dyson parts on-line?

Is there anywhere one can buy parts for Dyson hoovers on-line? I'm looking for a switch for a DC01.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

In message , Timothy Murphy writes

did you check out

???

In fact they don't list the switch as a spare part so I suggest you contact them via

Reply to
me

ebay have lots of dyson parts and I even found a dyson "breaker"

Scott

Reply to
Scott Mills

also have them...

Reply to
John Rumm

Anyone know how to get the switch assembly off a DC04 so that new cable can be fitted to machine please....?

-- troubleinstore

troubleinstore

The way I did it was get a pair of slip joint (or water pump) pliers and grip the switch firmly but gently.Use a twisting/rocking motion while applying upwards pressure, the switch will then 'pop out' and you can get to the Torx screw underneath. Undo this and slide out the switch assembly and away you go. Looking here will give you an idea of what you will be looking for.

there is a link at the right hand side to the switch section.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Many thanks for that information John, would you mind if I put a link to your page from my website....?

I was wondering if any of the other bagless cleaners on the market were as good, if not better in performance, design and construction that the Dyson.

Comments gratefully appreciated.

-- troubleinstore

troubleinstore

Funny how there never seem to be any posts asking about repairing Henries.

Toby

Reply to
Toby Sleigh

It's not my site, it's one I found ages ago when I had a problem with my DC04 switch.

HTH

John

Reply to
John