Dewalt XRP trigger problem

My Dewalt Cordless drill has developed a trigger problem - it keeps getting stuck. Has any one taken a Dewalt cordless apart ? Is it tricky to put back together again? All info greatfully recieved.

Reply to
Housemartin

They are generally very easy to service. Take it apart and try to determine why it's sticking. If you need a replacement component, they are readily available and quite cheap.

Reply to
Grunff

Also try to find a diagram of the internals.

There are some diagrams here, but I know someone else on this group has also given a couple of good sites as well as this one before but I cannot find them

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

there are also some dewalt parts diagrams on

Some of the tools also have a wiring diagram as well as a parts breakdown.

Reply to
thefairbanks

Put your model number here for an exploded diagram

Tim Morley

Thanks for the info but unfortunately now I have taken it apart I can not for the life of me get it back together.

Reply to
Housemartin

YA IMM AICM£5

Reply to
Grunff

yegods that brings back memories of my childhood !

-
Reply to
Mark