Delivery attempted

Not here, otherwise they would have delivered the item...it was called a priority order.

Reply to
jon

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I've collected things from Screwfix which have been delivered to the store by ParcelForce on a Sunday

Reply to
Robert

Probably 15 seconds walk between houses here and a motorbike would probably increase the time taken on the round. Friends on mine live in a rural area and all their RM deliveries are by van.

Only the traffic wardens seem to have 3 wheeled scooters around my way. Along my road there is no parking during the day, except Sundays. It is a relatively quiet wide side street and many people ignore the parking rules. The traffic wardens tend to turn up about once a month to book all those who they find parked in the street :( What I haven't seen recently is the Smart Car traffic enforcement vehicle with the cameras on top that record the number plates of vehicles parked in restricted areas.

Less theft if small items are shoved through letter box flaps in the front door.

Before lockdown the same with Royal Mail, plus the other dozen carrier companies that deliver on a daily basis.

Reply to
alan_m